Monday, January 16, 2017

My Day Off

This morning I woke up thinking I was going to school only to find out School was closed due to icy roads and cars. My parents have been all around town dropping off and picking up the others, But they noticed I entertained myself happily all day! so they said blog about that and tell everyone what I did today:


1. Woke up and watched a movie on my computer (which I set  up to face my bed)

2. played X- factor, as a judge

3. played as a director of the Broadway show "Hamilton" 

4. Cleaned the whole house including the messy kitchen 

5. did everyone's laundry 

listen to music for 3 hours

6. made myself brunch 

7. watched another movie

8. listened to more music 

9. Blogged 

10. Work out/feed animals

11. Continue my night off!



Thank You 1/16/17


-Thomas Connolly

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a very busy and productive day! Curious....how do you play "director of Hamilton?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you have to pretend there are real people, sell tickets, put production on for myself :)

    ReplyDelete